If you’ve just organised your kitchen, then making this gorgeous Rhubarb and Green Apple Crumble should be a breeze!
1 bunch rhubarb (400g) chipped into 3cm lengths
2 large Green Apples, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
1 tsp orange rind finly grated
1/3 (75g) caster sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup (60g) Butter
2 x 200g diet vanilla yoghurt
- Pre-head oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 6-cup (1.5L) capacity 24 x 14cm ovenproof dish.
- Place rhubarb and apple in prepared dish.
- Stir in the rind and half the sugar.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until the fruit is just tender.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a large bowl. Using finger tips, rub in the soft butter until the measure resemble breadcrubms.
- Spoon crumble mixture over the fruit.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with yoghurt